THERE HAVE BEEN PLENTY OF TIMES I GOT TO A HILL AND REALIZED I HAD A SLOW OR EVEN TOTALLY SEIZED BEARING BUT HAD SKANUNU ON HAND, SQUIRTED IT IN AND THE WOULD BE TRASH WAS BACK IN ACTION AT FULL SPEED. EVEN IF YOU THINK YOUR BEARINGS ARE RUINED THIS PRODUCT WILL BRING THEM BACK TO LIFE! RAIN, DIRT OR A SEASON OF SITTIN ON THE SHELF, ASSUMING THE PIECES ARE IN TACT, IV YET TO ENCOUTER A BEARING PROBLEM THIS STUFF DIDNT FIX.
Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery Bearing Cleaner & Lube:
• It cleans all components (Shield, Inner Race, Bearings, Retainer, and Outer Race) of your ABEC rated, swiss, Biltin and ceramic bearing sets with its tough degreasing formula
• It coats all the metal components with a non-corrosive protective shield to polish and repel water & dirt without harming the plastic, nylon or rubber components typically found in bearing sets.
• It leaves behind a long-lasting non-drying lubricant that keeps you riding fast -- all in a 2oz. bottle!
There are two ways to clean your bearing sets with Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery Bearing Cleaner & Lube and a little goes a long way: On-The-Fly & Deep Clean
1) Apply a small amount of Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery Bearing Cleaner & Lubedirectly to the inner and outer bearing sets of all four wheels. 2) Spin wheel for maximum penetration
then wipe up excess with paper
towel or cloth*. Reapply as necessary.
2) DEEP CLEAN: (Have a look at this video)
- Remove all your bearing sets from the wheels.
- Place them in Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery Bearing Cleaner & Lube and let them soak for a minute allowing it to get into each set. (You could take off the shields and remove the retainer then clean inside the inner race and around the bearings if you know how to do this.*)
- Wipe off each set with a paper towel or rag then place them back into wheels. Your are ready to ride. (If you disassembled the set, wipe out all the components with a cotton swab taking care NOT to lose any bearings. Then reassemble the set*)
- Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery Bearing Cleaner & Lube will intentionally feel wet even after you wipe it off. This is because the protectant and lube are left behind on your bearings.
CLOTHING CLEAN-UP: If Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery Bearing Cleaner & Lube gets on your clothing, don't worry. Simply wash them in your favorite laundry detergent in cold water or according to the care label instructions in the warmest water recommended. Stain remover may be used but is not necessary.
CAUTION: Never use or mix with bleach containing products as hazardous fumes may be released. Never use with other chemicals as adverse reactions could occur. Avoid contact with
skin & eyes. Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery Bearing Cleaner & Lube may cause:
1) Eye irritation on direct contact. 2) Skin irritation on prolonged or repeated direct contact.
3) Respiratory tract irritation if large amounts of mist are inhaled. 4) Slight intestinal irritation
if large quantities are swallowed
FIRST AID: Flush skin & eyes with water for 20-30 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If breathing is difficult, move to fresh air. If breathing difficulty persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, take large amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention.
*DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT taking apart a bearing set if you haven't done this before or if you don't feel comfortable doing so. We're sorry but Skanunu Brands, LLC can't be held responsible if you ruin your bearings trying to take them apart. In addition, you assume responsibility for safety and use in accordance with the cleaning directions above. Our Material Safety Data Sheet is available upon written request.